Since 1992, our program has been building a positive support network for Native youth and families while exploring ways to live healthy and break the cycle of drugs, alcohol, tobacco and violence.
We focus on balancing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our youth and families.
We have weekly youth meetings throughout the school year and an intense summer program for youth ages 8-17.
Volunteers are welcome!
• Residency: No Requirements
• Native American Enrollment Status: All Tribes, Nations, Races are Welcome
• Income: No Requirements
- Youth Program: ages 8 to 17 years old
- Teen Program: ages 12 t0 19 years old
What to do:
• Call Martha or Shiloh 313-846-6030
• Complete an enrollment application
• Bring your Native American Status Card if you have one,
• so we can copy it for your file
• Transportation is available, however limited to the local area and availability.
Would you like to support the Dream Seekers?
You can do that by purchasing our cd "We are the Dream Seekers."
Back to Services | Go to Calendar